Re: Digital Distortion

Subject: Re: Digital Distortion
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:41:25 +0200
I agree! Except sometimes you have to. When I make an MP3 file to put on my
site, I know that lots of listeners can't adjust their replay level.
And the the MP3 conversion I use seem to work best when peak level is -6db,
don't know why.
Otherwise I think you are right.

But I would still like to get a definite answer: How much damage is there,
for example when normalizing? It feels wrong, not even knowing.    =

Klas.