RE: CD Burn Rate

Subject: RE: CD Burn Rate
From: Dan Dugan <>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:06:36 -0800
DAN DUGAN
>  >How do they differ from Mitsui Gold 74s (AK707MIOA)?

PAUL ISAACS
>They are very similar.  However, HHB discs are regularly and rigoriously
>monitored to ensure all batches maintain the very high standards required by
>the pro-audio industry.

I appreciate premium quality control; where my product depends on it,
I'm willing to pay a little more for it.

But the RF levels I'm getting with Mitsui Golds is only adequate, 10%
less than I got in the golden age of 63- and 74-minute CDRs.

I'm not finding the BASF ceramics at dealers. Two dealers say TDK
Studio 74 CDRs have been discontinued.

Please Paul, can HHB provide a hotter 1x-4x CDR? It's a niche market,
it's there, but most people don't know what the source of the
problems they're having is. HHB's publicity machine can fix this!

-Dan Dugan