EnjoyBirds run on XP

Subject: EnjoyBirds run on XP
From: Marty Michener <>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 17:19:15 -0500
Hello Friends:

First I want to thank many of you, especially Walt, for your support, the
last two months have been, uh, interesting, as I have gotten to know the
multi-threading NT based Windows XP.  If anyone is having XP woes, I may
have learned something that might help.  Or else, probably not.

Second, I shipped several EnjoyBirds discs today that install on either
conventional Windows, or the NT based Windows XP.  The challenges were
many, and the product is really a "work-around" DOS product.

Now to tackle a web site and then  . . .conversion of it all to  - - -java.  ??

Saludos,

Marty Michener
MIST Software Associates
PO Box 269, Hollis, NH 03049

EnjoyBirds - Software that migrates with you.  Now XP compatible.