RE: Re: mosquitoes

Subject: RE: Re: mosquitoes
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:10:25 +0100
At 12:21 2002-11-05 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks Bernie - rubber surgical gloves - What a WONDERFUL IDEA,
>
>What type of yeast pills are you talking about Klaus?

I don't know in English, we call it "=F6lj=E4st" (ale-yeast?) - it's a kind=
 of
yeast you get if you want a fast intake of vitamin B. It's not the same a
the bakery yeast.

The test was carried out under scientific control. The pills are quite
expensive however and you should overdose a lot. Also, I don't know how lon=
on beforehand you have to take them. But I'm sure you can find info on the =
web.

Personally I'm not allergic. They bite me, but no itch.

Klas.