RE: More on MKH and a little story abt.Nagras

Subject: RE: More on MKH and a little story abt.Nagras
From: "Wil Hershberger" <>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 20:59:13 -0400
Yes Walt, and the cassette tape, moving as slow as it does, cannot
reproduce the rapid "on-off" of the cricket sounds with and semblance of
reality.  Chipping sparrows are another creature where the cassette has
a hard time reproducing what the input actually was.
And then there is the problem of tape hiss in cassettes...
Wil