Re: More on MKH and a little story abt.Nagras

Subject: Re: More on MKH and a little story abt.Nagras
From: Jim Morgan <>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 11:34:25 -0700
I would like to make some clarifying comments in case any one has the
impression that Cornell will not archive or accept MiniDisc recordings.

I wish to assure the group that Cornell accepts MiniDisc recordings for
archival purposes and for use on their field guide cds. This is a fact
based on my own personnel experience.

I would be helpful if they would clarify their web site to reflect this
policy, as it would avoid some misunderstandings and confusion.

Jim Morgan