birding-aus

The ocean is dead; a yachtsman's tale

To: Geoff Hutchinson <>
Subject: The ocean is dead; a yachtsman's tale
From: Eric Jeffrey <>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 07:06:14 -0400
I don't want to open up a big debate, but climate change has never occurred at
this pace, and when it has been significant it has had a devastating effect on
life. It is considerably more of a threat than plastic. And there are plenty of
scientists and others warning about plastic as well.

Eric Jeffrey
Falls Church VA
USA

Sent from my iPhone