birding-aus

Pintail and SMS - a tiresome thread

To: <>
Subject: Pintail and SMS - a tiresome thread
From: Simon Mustoe <>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:51:09 +0000
Sorry, but the original posting was credited as "thanks, John Graff, Greg
Howell and Frank O'Connor."

These guys contacted me directly. I have had not complaints from John, Greg and
Frank.

Can I suggest that others stop discussing this on birding-aus. In truth, this
is no-one else's business but ours. However, the messaging didn't come from
birding-aus, so please refrain from making these assumptions as they are
incorrect. We're very happy that we've always credited people correctly and
will continue to do so. It only takes a quick look at our history and you can
see this.

If you have any problems, you can always contact me directly, which may be
preferable as I doubt the rest of the group really want to be reading our rants.

Kind regards,

Simon Mustoe.