birding-aus

are any asiatic parrots breeding in Melb ?

To: "'Philip Veerman'" <>, "'Birding-aus \(E-mail\)'" <>
Subject: are any asiatic parrots breeding in Melb ?
From: "ian clark" <>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:32:55 +1000
Cheers I had noticed  a few reports , these birds are indeed in research , I
will try and check them out . the individual bird ive seen is in viewbank

What is the protocol for deciding if they are establishing? Successful
breeding would be part of it no doubt ?
And how seriously does  nre react ?

Are there still bulbuls around on the yarra or have they died out?