birding-aus

book "All the birds of the world"

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Subject: book "All the birds of the world"
From: Andrew Taylor <>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 14:41:06 +1000
The four main taxonomy sources are under review for a 4-way merger into one source (good luck with that) for everything from family level down to subspecies - link to details:

So while the new reference in this thread is a terrific possible investment, it will eventually be superceded taxonomically-speaking with a new online resource it seems, which would render all four current lists redundant.

Cheers

Andrew
Pacific Pines (Gold Coast)