birding-aus

Is anyone else sick of BirdLife Australia marketing?

To: "" <>
Subject: Is anyone else sick of BirdLife Australia marketing?
From: Janine Duffy <>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 06:09:17 +0000
   When did marketers become the enemy?  Marketers do important work, and
   organisations that use them get more good work done.  Everyone has a
   right to be paid for their work, especially those who work for Not For
   Profits.  I don't see that there's anything wrong with supporting a
   good organisation's campaigns, regardless of how much of the funds goes
   to those in need.
   For years I ran a small social enterprise doing conservation work
   without the help of marketing.  You know how far I got?  Nowhere.  Just
   because you do good work doesn't mean you get noticed.  Now we have
   marketing support and we do more good work and we get noticed.  Good
   stuff deserves to be seen!
   Janine

   --

   JANINE DUFFY Director Marketing ECHIDNA WALKABOUT PO Box 370 Port
   Melbourne,  Victoria  3207  AUSTRALIA

   [5]Carl Clifford
   Tuesday, 8 December 2015 3:19 PM

   I will keep it in mind, Maris, when I have some spare cash. I did a
   similar donation to a Gluepot building project.
   Carl
   <HR>
   <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
   <BR>
   <BR>
   [7]http://birding-aus.org/mailman/listinfo/birding-aus_birding-aus.org
   </HR>

   [8]Maris Lauva
   Tuesday, 8 December 2015 2:09 PM

   WA Great Western Woodlands project and every cent will go towards the
   project.
   Maris Lauv