birding-aus

Pizzey & Knight

To: Russell Woodford <>
Subject: Pizzey & Knight
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:31:40 +1000
Russ,

I was in the UK recently and I noticed some birders carting around both book
and iPod/Pad. I did the same, taking my iPod Touch, on which I had
NatureGuides' "Birds of Britain & Ireland". I also took "The Crossley ID
Guide". I mostly used the Crossley guide, using the iPad for back-up and calls.

One disadvantage I found with the app, is that you can't easily scribble notes
on the pages.

Carl Clifford