birding-aus

Lacey's Creek, SEQLD

To: Andrew Stafford <>
Subject: Lacey's Creek, SEQLD
From: Chris <>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 18:18:17 +1000
Thanks Andrew, that's encouraging. The water would have been up to my bonnet
which I've not seen there before. Maybe the road is no different and there was
just a lot more water than usual? Regardless, last weekend it was impassable
and as you say, hopefully this won't last long.

Cheers,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone