birding-aus

SLR without the mirror

To: <>
Subject: SLR without the mirror
From: Kailash Willis <>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 15:52:22 +1100

While on the subject of possible future directions for digital cameras Pentax
is about to release a mirrorless body that is compatible with its existing SLR
lenses http://www.pentaxforums.com/news/pentax-k-01-officially-announced.html
while i don’t see myself hanging up the SLR anytime soon it will be interesting
to see if this is the direction we are heading in

Cheers,

Kailash