birding-aus

Nikon superzoom

To: Michael Hunter <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Nikon superzoom
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:37:47 +0930
Hi Michael
Lack of a manual focus is my particular bugbear as well.  It's the only
thing that's put me off buying one of the new Nikons.
Regards
--
Denise Lawungkurr Goodfellow B.A. Grad.Dip.Arts
1/7 Songlark Street, Bakewell NT 0832, AUSTRALIA

Birdwatching and Indigenous tourism consultant
PhD Candidate (Southern Cross University, NSW)
Interpreter/transcriber, Lonely Planet Guide to Aboriginal Australia
Vice-chair, Wildlife Tourism Australia
Nominated by Earthfoot (2004) for Conde Nast's Traveler International Award

http://www.denisegoodfellow.com.au
http://www.earthfoot.org
www.fatbirder.com/
For copies of Birds of Australia¹s Top End or Quiet Snake Dreaming, visit
amazon.com
http://www.facebook.com/Wildlife.Tourism.Australia
http://wildlifetourism.org.au