birding-aus

Provenance of the ex-Siberian Thrush

To: <>, <>
Subject: Provenance of the ex-Siberian Thrush
From: Simon Mustoe <>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:29:45 +1000
Hi,

I didn't speculate on ship assistance, mainly because the bird should be in
Siberia right now. It's not all that likely that it would have made landfall in
Esperance, even if it had been ship-assisted.

Further, it wasn't found on a ship. The details are sketchy but AQIS informed
me it was picked up on land.

Regards,

Simon.

Simon Mustoe
Tel: +61 (0) 405220830 | Skype simonmustoe | Email

Visit BIRD-O at http://www.bird-o.com
Follow BIRD-O on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/birdodotcom
Like BIRD-O on Facebook? Visit
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Bird-O/117732794921095