birding-aus

Helmeted Guineafowl

To: Charles Hunter <>
Subject: Helmeted Guineafowl
From: David Stowe <>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:25:53 +1100
I'd love to know more myself as i have seen them along the road and amongst the grounds of the B&B before and assumed them to be owned by the B&B and just allowed loose.

I have also seen a dozen in a roundabout on the main highway north of Cairns and haven't had anyone able to give me a definite answer on these either.

Cheers
Dave