birding-aus

Brilliant Swarovski after sales service

To: Judith Hoyle <>
Subject: Brilliant Swarovski after sales service
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:28:45 +1100
Hi Judith,

I knew that, sorry it didn't come across.

Just felt Leica deserved some credit too after my experiences.....

Best

Alan

On 05/03/2009, at 15:59 , Judith Hoyle wrote:

Hi Alan,

It's good to get good feedback about Leica service, too. My intention was not to 'bag' Leica. My husband and sister have Leica's and I have a pair of 10 x 25 Leica's for those occasions when you have to travel light. They are great. I guess I was so thrilled by Swarovski's actions, particularly in relation to undertaking work that was not even requested that I felt I had to blow their trumpet!

Kind regards

Judith
CC: ; ;
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:23:21 +1100

Hi Judith,

I don't have Swarovski's; only 3 pair of Leica bins.

I just wanted to jump in and "defend" (for want of a better word) the outstanding service I have seen from Adeal in Melbourne (Lieca agent in Australia). They have had my 8 x 32 BN three times now over 15 years and returned them for a similar German holiday each time. On each occasion it has been "gratis, happy to be of service, no problem" including shipping them back to me from Melbourne.

They also cleaned (at my request and naturally a small charge) a 40 year old pair of Leica 7 x 35's to such an extent that I cannot believe how good they are still!

As we all know, service like this doesn't happen often these days so hats off to Swarovski and Leica on this. Great service, let's keep supporting them.

Best

Alan

PS I copied my Leica contacts in, in case anyone needs help:-)

Alan McBride
Birding Guide +

http://web.me.com/amcbride1

Good planets are hard to find; until we do, please, be green and read from the screen

e-mail:
Skype:             mcbird101
Tel:                    + 61 2 9973 3141
Mob:            + 61 419 414 860
Fax:                    + 61 2 9973 2306

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. This e-mail is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.