birding-aus

Swift Parrot in NSW & Victoria

To: "Tim Dolby" <>
Subject: Swift Parrot in NSW & Victoria
From: "Paul Rose" <>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 17:50:43 +0700
Hi,

Just returned to Chiang Mai, Thailand following a 'summer' break in
Melbourne and surrounds. Following on from the swift parrot e-mails, thought
I would add a reasonably surprising record of two birds seen in Newport
suburb of Melbourne (now on the mother-in-law's yard list), observed for a
lengthy period feeding on blossoms on the 14th July. Just in case someone is
keeping records of sightings of this species.

Regards,

Paul

--
Mr. Paul Rose