birding-aus

old binoculars

To: "'Michelle Plant'" <>, "'Judith Hoyle'" <>
Subject: old binoculars
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:34:12 +0930
So, given that many of you seem to have pairs of old unwanted binos,
surely there is someone prepared to donate a pair to a guy who cannot
afford a pair yet looks after and helps recover injured and/or sick
birds ?  Please note that this is not an appeal on my own behalf, I live
in Adelaide, but is for a guy living  SE of Melbourne on the Mornington
Peninsular.
If you contact me privately I can forward you his address. Thank you.

Tony.