birding-aus

OLD Binoculars

To: "'Gregory Little'" <>, "'Alan McBride'" <>, "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: OLD Binoculars
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:58:15 +0930
Would someone please consider sending an unwanted (but working) pair of
binoculars to John Gamblin in Hastings? He could probably put them to
good use and it would go towards rewarding him for rescuing and often
saving so many birds over the years.
I can provide his postal address privately to anyone kind enough.

Tony.