birding-aus

Incredible Backyard Ticks

To: "'birding aus'" <>
Subject: Incredible Backyard Ticks
From: "Timothy Hyde" <>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 11:21:48 +1100

After several trips from the Mountains down to Magic Point ( 2 hours each way)

and searching all day for the Lewins Rail, to have one finally wander into our back yard

must class as a IBT  (Incredible Backyard Tick).

Timothy

(The Glossy Blacks on a Christmas day were pretty good too!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Achieving the Impossible
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Corporate Education & Entertainment.