birding-aus

Re: Spam on birding-aus

Subject: Re: Spam on birding-aus
From: "Frank O'Connor" <>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:26:43 +0800

I have not been subscribed to birding-aus for a considerable time. Instead I quickly scan the archive for messages that I am interested in. There are a number of improvements to the archives that I have suggested in the past. But I am happy with what we have.

It would be good for a lot of the archive messages to be deleted. There are a lot of spam messages, false subscribe and unsubscribe messages, etc. But I guess if subscribers get these messages, then I can't complain.

The best improvement to the archive would be a reply (or reply all) option. It is a bit painful currently to reply to a message on the archive.

I look forward to Andrew's new archive.