birding-aus

Swarovski vs Leica

To: "'Tony Russell'" <>, "'Simon Blanchflower'" <>, <>
Subject: Swarovski vs Leica
From: "Nevil Lazarus" <>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:17:48 +1100

Just to add another contender, why have you ruled out Zeiss?

I have a pair of quite old Zeiss, which are fantastic.  I have just spent a couple of weeks birding and game viewing in the Kalahari with a South African mate who has a new pair of Zeiss – I naturally tried them and was most impressed,

Nevil Lazarus