birding-aus

Fw: [BIRDING-AUS] SELLING/EXPORTING REPTILIES,INSECTS,LIVE BIRDS & ANIMA

To: <>
Subject: Fw: [BIRDING-AUS] SELLING/EXPORTING REPTILIES,INSECTS,LIVE BIRDS & ANIMALS
From: "Gary Blond" <>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 12:56:23 +1000
I was not honoured to receive this mail as suggested by the author and have told him so.

Odds are that this is a business operating on illegal trading/smuggling/trafficing of animals and birds.

Unless someone can tell me differently about the bona fides of the operation, I will progress the matter re names and addresses listed with Customs and AQIS for future alert action.

Gary Blond