birding-aus

Re: Fw: [BIRDING-AUS] *Feeding wild birds*

To: "Penn Gwynne" <>
Subject: Re: Fw: [BIRDING-AUS] *Feeding wild birds*
From: "Marian Andrews" <>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:43:38 +1000
My answer to John's answers are in the Maroon colour. I love all birds, and I like to help people with feeding the correct suppliment foods. John I am really sorry you don't agree with my leaflet.
I could count the amount of birds, I have had in my care and I don't say I am perfect, but I think I might know a little better with deficiencies, disease and sickness. Also with bird feeders, yes there are people who have cats and dogs who do feed the birds. We are the ones that put a lot of time and energy into saving what we can of the bird and other wildlife, populations, to rehabilitate and release them back in to their natural environment. We pay for everything out of our own pockets.
If anyone would like any info on feeding our beautiful wildlife, feel free to contact me anytime.

Marian