birding-aus

Re: RFI: Taroona (Tas.) breeding birds on the beach

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Re: RFI: Taroona (Tas.) breeding birds on the beach
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
G'day All,

I've cut and pasted all the replies so far on this topic and will pour over them this coming weekend .... just seems to be a tad of despondency?
Or perhaps it's a case of why should I evoke the LAW of the land?

JAG happy in his UN biosphere. Perhaps dogs that spoil and despoil could be viewed as "Terror wrists" and thee irresponsible dog owners those that sponsor such acts? :^D>>> Oh poop what am I saying.

Ooroo all and have a truly beaut birding weegend all.

JAG de Whag

Oh Jill that's a co-incidence I was born with two feet as well, one on the ground one in mouth :^D>>> wonder why Russell is Pranticoleing so much.

jilldening <> wrote:

Hi Michael,

I had a good laugh when I read your response below.

You see, I was born with a foot on each side of the fence. It is deep within my nature, and it is wise that you have highlighted the fact that it is only one way to approach matters. I don't compromise every time, but I will if it will give me better than nothing. I will usually have a win, and some compromise, you're right. Those who go for broke have the potential to win all, or risk losing everything. It's good that we are all a little different. I approach
everything with the question, how can I get a win out of this? And that
might involve compromise. I don't disagree with anything you say below.

Do you Yahoo!?