birding-aus

Collimation

To: "Birding-aus (E-mail)" <>
Subject: Collimation
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:56:11 -0800 (PST)

Thank you young Doug, I found it most easy to follow your concise and exact directions.

JAG goes back to knit one, perl one, knit two together, cast on 72 stitches, at the end of the row, pick a row with someone else.

 ~@:^D>>>

Magi cawl JAG

Doug Holly <> wrote:

m)
Holding the straps in front of you (with the bins hanging from four staps) separate the two bends ( bites, in "rope talk" for those who were scouts, seamen or fire-fighters)

Dough about me and two out of three :^D>>>

and hold them apart, so now you have a cross of the straps in the middle. Put your arms through the circles/holes on each side, and, regarding "the cross," open it up, and place it over your head so that "the cross" is on your back, and there,..... you have your bins, hanging on your chest, at a very convenient distance to lift to your eyes and they do not flop around when you bend over and you have no more neck pains. ( something that affects "us oldies")

I wonder should I "do a JAG" and give a prize of two metres of webbing to those who can follow these instructions???

That duck in the middle of the Burwood Highway Melbourne might love you if you did? it's got a bit of webbing missing.

Have fun, and let's hear if anyone can work it out.

I did okay Doug until Tony told me to use my toes? :^D>>>

Maybe I should just stick to listening to bird calls on TV golf shows ...... hmmmm?
Doug Holly

Doug if a golfer skies his Tee shot, on a par five, whereby a clever magpie seizes thee opportunity, snatches the ball in her beak, then flies down the fairway till she reaches the green. Whereby she drops the ball in the hole? what score is recorded?

Birdie = 1 under

Eagle = 2 under

Albatross = 3 under

4 under a magpie? :^D>>>