birding-aus

Birding in Geraldton

To: <>
Subject: Birding in Geraldton
From: "Claire Stevenson" <>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:15:10 +0800
Hi All,

We'll be taking a road trip from Perth to Geraldton on the WA long weekend of 27th-30th of Sept. We've been up there before a couple of years ago and managed to get in a little birding, but at the time we didn't have a reliable vehicle and venturing too far out of town wasn't desireable. This time we are much more organised (& with a more reliable vehicle!) and would love some hints or tips on birding hotspots around the Geraldton/Northampton region or inbetween Perth and Geraldton. Info on Psittaciformes would be great, especially the chances of seeing cockatiel. Otherwise we'll just take it as it comes.

Regards,

Claire