wilyfans

Whats up? :)

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: Whats up? :)
From: "Heptagon D. Lethals" <>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:45:48 -0800
What's up, then?

Jules
Oneal
catechized
Adiyos

Power tires only those who do not have it.

An idea is a feat of association, and the height of it is a good metaphor.

The wheel that squeaks the loudest is the one that gets the grease.
High expectations are the key to everything.

My address is like my shoes. It travels with me. I abide where there is a fight against wrong.
Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.
A true friend is somebody who can make us do what we can. Each shot is important.
The best effect of any book, is that it excites the reader to self-activity.
You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.
A living thing is distinguished from a dead thing by the multiplicity of the changes at any moment taking place in it.
In these matters the only certainty is that there is nothing certain.
The way of the world is, to praise dead saints, and persecute living ones.

Madness is tonic and invigorating. It makes the sane more sane. The only ones who are unable to profit by it are the insane. The best defense against usurpatory government is an assertive citizenry.
The first ingredient in conversation is truth, the next good sense, the third good humor, and the fourth wit.

Madness is something rare in individuals -- but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule.

Come live with me, and be my love, and we will all the pleasures prove.