wilyfans

Excuse me... :)

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: Excuse me... :)
From: "Brittany R. Tapeworms" <>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:49:00 -0800
Well well!

magnate
Dehena wale Your emotions affect every cell in your body. Mind and body, mental and physical, are intertwined. Nobody succeeds beyond his or her wildest expectations unless he or she begins with some wild expectations.
Where women love each other, men learn to smother their mutual dislike. We dribble away our life, little by little, in small packages -- we don't throw it away all at once.
A liar begins with making falsehood appear like truth, and ends with making truth itself appear like falsehood.

You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.
America is a willingness of the heart. Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire.

I always begin at the left with the opening word of the sentence and read toward the right and I recommend this method.
A knowledge of men is the prime secret of business success.
Art is not a study of positive reality, it is the seeking for ideal truth.

I cannot spare the luxury of believing that all things beautiful are what they seem. To keep your character intact you cannot stoop to filthy acts. It makes it easier to stoop the next time. The happy think a lifetime short, but to the unhappy one night can be an eternity.
Put more trust in nobility of character than in an oath.

Castles in the air - -they are so easy to take refuge in. And so easy to build as well.
All good government must begin at home. It is a great piece of skill to know how to guide your luck even while waiting for it.

hobnobbing