wilyfans

Whats up? :)

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: Whats up? :)
From: "Maniac T. Madams" <>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:10:55 -0600
Bonjour.

introvert
Y'all come back now Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
Thou unassuming common-place of Nature, with that homely face.

Old age and sickness bring out the essential characteristics of a man. These are the times that try men's souls.There is nothing in the world more shameful than establishing one's self on lies and fables.
A fool must now and then be right, by chance.

What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others.
And when night, darkens the streets, then wander forth the sons of Belial, flown with insolence and wine.

The one way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life.
A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell!The older I grow the more I listen to people who don't talk much.
The angry man will defeat himself in battle as well as in life.

One shining quality lends a luster to another, or hides some glaring defect.

Our greatest evils flow from ourselves.

The City attaches an exaggerated importance to the healing power of lunch.
To be come fully alive a person must have goals and aims that transcend himself.
The lawyer's truth is not Truth, but consistency or a consistent expediency.
I have never known a novel that was good enough to be good in spite of its being adapted to the author's political views.