wilyfans

Whats up? :)

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: Whats up? :)
From: "Hurries V. Startles" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:03:58 -0600
I've heard _all_ about you...

humanizing
glittered
forcible
Szervusz

I dream of a place and a time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth. Fear God, yes, but don't be afraid of Him.

An inventor fails 999 times, and if he succeeds once, he's in. He treats his failures simply as practice shots.
Let us choose to believe something good can happen. Nobody ever forgets where he buried the hatchet.

Character, not circumstances, makes the man.
If you laid ever economist in the country end to end you would still not reach a conclusion. Nobody expects to trust his body overmuch after the age of fifty. If you're too busy to help those around you succeed, you're too busy.
Intense study of the Bible will keep any writer from being vulgar, in point of style.
Overcome evil with good. [St. Paul]] A dictatorship is a country where they have taken the politics out of the politics.

Guns will make us powerful butter will only make us fat.

Being part of an agenda beyond ourselves liberates us to complement each other rather than compete with each other.
I dreamed a thousand new paths. I woke and walked my old one.
What a person believes is not as important as how a person believes.
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you. Adversity causes some men to break, others to break records.