wilyfans

Let's be having you!

To: Wilyfans <>
Subject: Let's be having you!
From: "Captor H. Spreadsheets" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:47:02 -0800
Hello!
pebblier
Oklahomans
Titania
A deo Lords are lordliest in their wine.
A woman watches her body uneasily, as though it were an unreliable ally in the battle for love.

One of the best lessons children learn through video games is standing still will get them killed quicker than anything else.Learning isn't a means to an end it is an end in itself.

Oh, love is real enough you will find it someday, but it has one archenemy -- and that is life.
Had I but served my God with half the zeal I served my King, He would not in mine age have left me naked to mine enemies.

Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very fast. Where no counsel is, the people fall but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.

Live as you would have wished to live when you come to die.

Have friends. 'Tis a second existence.
I've been drunk for about a week now, and I thought it might sober me up to sit in a library.

That which is not good for the bee-hive cannot be good for the bees.

A book is a mirror: If an ass peers into it, you can't expect an apostle to look out. Nobody told me how hard and lonely change is.

Adversity is, to me at least, a tonic and a bracer.
The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball.

One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. Who loves me loves my dog.

newel