Re: Reduction is listserv volume

Subject: Re: Reduction is listserv volume
From: "Peter Annear"
Date: Tue Aug 6, 2019 1:53 am ((PDT))
Hello Vicki and all nature recordists.
Just to record that I have received these (sad) posts regarding the decline=
 in listserve volume.
As an amateur I have found your knowledge commitment and friendliness very =
encouraging.
I hope this may continue

Best wishes and happy recording to you all
Peter Annear

Sent from Peter's 'phone

om.au [naturerecordists] <> wrote:

> One thing that is happening is that some people cannot now send messages =
to the naturerecordists group. I seem to be one of those people. Hence this=
 tryout, once again.