Re: Audio editing apps for a new iMac?

Subject: Re: Audio editing apps for a new iMac?
From: "Bernie Krause" bigchirp1
Date: Sat Dec 1, 2018 3:05 pm ((PST))
If you don=92t mind a monthly charge, check out Adobe Audition. It=92s powe=
rful, intuitive, and the handiest audio editing tool I=92ve found to date, =
Vicky. Coupled with iZotope, should you wish to go the extra step in denois=
ing (altho Audition covers many such contingencies but is pricey), you=92ll=
 not need anything else.

Bernie

Wild Sanctuary
POB 536
Glen Ellen, CA 95442
707-327-6771
http://www.wildsanctuary.com

SKYPE: Bernie Krause
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/BernieKrauseAuthor
TED Global talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/bernie_krause_the_voice_of_the_n=
atural_world?language=3Den

h.com.au [naturerecordists] <> wrote:

> My old faithful iMac 9 years old had to be replaced by the latest greates=
t etc. with no audio input socket, and the new OS won=92t accept my old aud=
io editing apps e.g. Peak which I did love but knew it would not last forev=
er.