Re: Basic Bird Song/Call Recording Kit Recommendation

Subject: Re: Basic Bird Song/Call Recording Kit Recommendation
From: "Gianni Pavan" gpavan1960
Date: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:24 am ((PDT))
I would say that the self noise of the recorder is a primary concern for
me. That's why I suggested the SONY M10 rather than the ZOOM H2N. I tested
the iPhone 4 but it was noisier than the SONY. I'd like to test with my
Galaxy S4 as well.

Gianni

<

--
Centro Interdisciplinare di Bioacustica e Ricerche Ambientali
Universit=E0 degli Studi di Pavia