Re: Basic Bird Song/Call Recording Kit Recommendation

Subject: Re: Basic Bird Song/Call Recording Kit Recommendation
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:44 pm ((PDT))
Is it that easy to record with an external microphone on a Samsung? I was u=
nder the impression that it's not so simple with an iPhone, but perhaps iPh=
ones are different, and perhaps it also depends on the microphone. Does any=
one know if that microphone would be simple to record with using an iPhone?=
 I forget what the issue with them was.=0D
=0D
Peter Shute=0D
=0D