Re: incident with salt water, results.

Subject: Re: incident with salt water, results.
From: "Juan Pablo Culasso" jpculasso
Date: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:05 pm ((PDT))
Norman, what can you tell me about this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Technics-RSTR979-High-End-Tape-DeckDolby-BC-HX-Pro2-Head4Track2-Channels-/111624993655

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Technics-RSTR979-High-End-Tape-DeckDolby-BC-HX-Pro2-Head4Track2-Channels-/111624993655>

The model that you recommend me is out of my budget.

Thanks.
Juan.