Re: Contact Microphones

Subject: Re: Contact Microphones
From: "Keith Smith" smith9e499
Date: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:49 am ((PST))
2 Pix of the last mentioned DIY DI. For the purposes here you could do
without the second 1/4" jack (a bypass that usually goes to the players
amplifier)  and probably the (red) groundlift. Without those the enclosure
could be smaller, or you could fit a second transformer and jacks for
stereo.

The first mark of something cheap to stay away from would be the lack of
the mumetal shielding you can see on this transfomer.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xa7ousbv49j2rqz/AADv7LpyZnXytpdpdeJUuy3ma?dl=3D0

--
Keith Smith - KeithSmith.ca_Freelance Guitarist & Location Recording Servic=
<http://www.keithsmith.ca>