Warblr

Subject: Warblr
From: "Nick Dando" =
ld.com
Date: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:41 am ((PST))

Would any of you be interested in trying out some new software?

Although they didn't get the funding through Kickstarter, the people behind=
 Warblr, an app for iPhone and iPad that will attempt to recognise British =
bird songs in a similar way to the music app Shazam, are pressing ahead wit=
h beta testing and would like some testers to try it out. I've asked if I c=
an help.

Nick

Here's the email I received today:

Dear all,
We have some good news to share with you =E2=80=93 we're now able to offer =
you the chance to try out our prototype! You'll need to have an iPhone or i=
Pad and be based in the UK for now, but if this rules you out for this roun=
d of testing fear not =E2=80=93 we'll do our best to have something for you=
 to test soon too.
If you'd like to give it a go, please drop us an email to =
k. We'll then send you instructions for installing the prototype app.
NB you'll need to have iOS 8 or later, and an iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 or 6 =
plus for Testflight to work. The app should also work on some iPads, althou=
gh it's not optimised for the iPad display.
We very much look forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences of using=
 our prototype, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you again fo=
r your continued support.
All the best,
Florence