Re: My first offering for review and criticism......

Subject: Re: My first offering for review and criticism......
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Thu May 29, 2014 2:07 am ((PDT))
Yes, that's what happened. All is fine when I click on the filename itself.

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad

On 29 May 2014, at 8:07 am,
"<>
[naturerecordists]"
<<>>
wrote:

It's worse than a banner ad. It tricked me too. In the middle of the page there
are two options shown, "play" a big button in blue, and "download" a big button
in green.  I clicked "download" which led to some prompt about "a new Codec
Pack version". Clicked "OK" which led to my virus software letting me know it
had blocked the download.  Sometimes with free stuff you do get more than you
pay for - like tricked into downloading malware.

John Hartog