Re: My first offering for review and criticism......

Subject: Re: My first offering for review and criticism......
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Tue May 27, 2014 4:49 pm ((PDT))
I agree with David. As long as you don't turn up the gain, it's
great!. The stereo picture is very enjoyable! I also want to thank
you for leaving the file as it is, with rumble and all. I had no
problems accepting the car behind the chiff-chaff and the bypassing
propeller plane made it possible to study the low-freq. stereo picture.

Criticism? I have heard Neumann-head files sounding more "luxurious"
but that is a totally different story.

Klas.

Telinga Microphones, Botarbo,
S-748 96 Tobo, Sweden.