Re: Sound Editing Software

Subject: Re: Sound Editing Software
From: "NICK DANDO" =
ld.com
Date: Tue Jun 4, 2013 12:45 am ((PDT))

I know that Apple's SoundtrackPro leaves a lot of temp files lying around t=
hat will need to be manually deleted after any editing session. Fortunately=
, for me, they appear on the disk that I use for copying the original files=
 on to, so they are easy to spot being AACs and I'm dealing with WAVs. You =
need to check your settings to make sure that you know which is the working=
 disk, or you'll end up with a lot of clutter. And some of them can get qui=
te large.
I believe that Reaper does the same, though I haven't used it recently to c=
onfirm this.

Nick