Re: So, I have lost everything...

Subject: Re: So, I have lost everything...
From: "Chris M. Jacobson" cjguitar
Date: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:18 pm ((PDT))
Also try Spinrite from GRC. I haven't used it myself, but have heard many g=
ood things:

http://www.grc.com/sr/spinrite.htm

Chris M. Jacobson, CAS
Sent from my iPhone 4

On Mar 30, 2013, at 3:44 PM, "sounds.images" <> wrot=
e:

> Hi Marc,
>
> Yes will give H=E5kan's suggestion a go. Need another computer first. iPa=
d is now my main device until a replacement is sorted...

> I think it is good for a board to have this issue raised every now and th=
en.. Nothing like a disaster to act as a wake up!

> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Simon.
>
> --- In  "Marc Myers" <> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry. As H=E5kan suggested, it may not boot but the data may still be =
available. You should be able to set it up as a second hard drive on a comp=
uter and take a look. There are services that will try to restore. They are=
 expensive, of course.