Re: So, I have lost everything...

Subject: Re: So, I have lost everything...
From: "sounds.images" sounds.images
Date: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:41 pm ((PDT))
Thanks for your words, I can try that as I have a caddy will give it a go w=
hen I get the chance.. I am not so gutted about the recordings strangely, I=
 guess I had to accept it.

Will have another bash soon as the caddy trick may be the life saver here.

Thanks again.

Simon.

--- In  H=E5kan Olsson <> =
wrote:

> Yes, always make backups...
> You can try to put your harddrive in an external harddrive docking statio=
> and then connect it to a computer. You have a chance to save your files
> that way. Just because you can't start your computer your files can still
> be accessible this way. It's worth a try...
> http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-External-Drive-Docking-Station/dp/B001=
IOPIRW/ref=3Dsr_1_1?ie=3DUTF8&qid=3D1364681328&sr=3D8-1&keywords=3Dexternal=
+hard+drive+docking+station