Re: More on scrolling spectrograms

Subject: Re: More on scrolling spectrograms
From: "Avocet" madl74
Date: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:27 pm ((PST))
> I agree, it's a little out of synch. The full speed version might be
> too, but it moves so fast it's hard to be sure.

One source of speed variation and jitter could be different
frame/refresh rates. Solutions could be to match frame rates (60/30)
by changing the screen refresh rate, or by recording at a higher
definition and down-converting. A good video converter should be able
to interpolate over different rates, shading over the jumps.

We're on 25fps over here and often get jitter. :-)

David

David Brinicombe
North Devon, UK
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce