3. Re: iRig pre

Subject: 3. Re: iRig pre
From: "John Crockett" naturalcontemplative
Date: Fri Jan 4, 2013 9:40 am ((PST))
Max,

Why are you not using the line input on the LS-10 since the iRig is already
doing the amplification? For line input the sensitivity switch has no effect.
Apologies if I am missing something obvious.

Also, in my limited experience I have found that each device has its own sweet
spot where the s/n is maximised. Often full gain, but sometimes somewhere
between half and three-quarters (on my MZRH1 Minidisc it was a gain setting of
around 18 out of 30). Have you experimented with the iRig to find that sweet
spot?

best wishes,

John