1. Re: iRig pre

Subject: 1. Re: iRig pre
From: "Max" oatcruncher
Date: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:49 am ((PST))
Hi Marco and all,
I was quite surprised how much interest was aroused from my initial post ab=
out the iRig Pre. I seems as though Marco was the only person on the group =
using one already, but I get the impression that one or two of you have sin=
ce acquired one. Let's face it, they're so cheap you can't go wrong really!=
 Because I've not been well for a couple of weeks I've not been able to get=
 out and really test mine in real life situations, and probably won't now u=
ntil next year. I go into hospital on Monday to have my old smashed up knee=
 replaced, which will put me out of operation for some months (not able to =
drive for a minimum of six weeks; ouch!!)
Marco, I don't yet use anything with Android, but I found this:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=3Ddje073.android.audiorecorde=
Whether or not it's of interest I don't know.
Cheers
Max

--- In   wrote:

> Somebody knows an App for Android which allows the recording controls and=
 manages External Mic IN? I only know Arabela Audio Recoder http://www.andr=
oidpit.it/it/android/market/applicazioni/applicazione/com.lidarsdk.app.Audi=
oRecorder/Arabela-Audio-Recorder  but it only works in background.
> Thanks!
>
> PS As you can see, I have just listened to the suggestion of Scott!
>
> Marco Pesente
>

> --- In  "G" <gwapuffin@> wrote:
> >

> > The devices usually have an App for making notes but there are many App=
s which can be installed for free or a minimal fee that have all the record=
ing controls your would expect to find on a dedicated recorder.