Re: iRig pre

Subject: Re: iRig pre
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:36 pm ((PST))
Max,

For practical wildlife sound recording purposes LOW sense volume 10
gives a good result, and it was Raimund who originally pointed this
out.  i.e. you get lower noise using low-10 and increasing the levels
by up to 5 dB in post, than you do with using high-5.  Depends what
you are recording though, for soft calls a high sense setting may be
more appropriate.

Vicki